Updated some of the factoid stuff: US Title History and Cruiserweight Title History reflect GAB results, and RAW and SmackDown! Info pages have gotten the quick once over. Feel free to remind me of corrections in the comments.
(1) Nidia’s finisher is a Northern Lights Suplex, I think.
(2) Conway’s finish is the corkscrew neckbreaker off the ropes
(3) Missed Shelton’s new exploder-lite finisher
(4) I think it says something that even *I* can’t think of a finisher for Grenier.
(5) Is it time to give Batista’s clothesline special status?
(6) I think Gail should have a “depends on what tape she watched this week” entry as her finisher.
(1) I think it’s fair to give Hass’ german finisher status – he’s used it pretty frequently.
(2) It’s technically a crucifix fall – the Black Tiger Bomb would be the crucifix powerbomb. Yes, I’m being bitchy about Mordecai for reasons unknown.
(3) Rolling Thunder is a rolling *senton*. (Have I missed that for the past year?)
It’s her best looking move, but they’ve opted to make it a near fall move. I’ll throw it on there anyway.
Both of these now fixed. Dragon Whip is marked down to trademark status because he hasn’t picked up a win with it since coming over. Probably need to go and do the same a few other places.
I believe they’ve purposely kept his singles matches limited; because they wanted the spotlight to be on Dupree, and because Conway’s the much better worker. Probably better off not knowing.
Sure, why not.
Something like that.
Right. It’s different enough to note the different.
I think I must’ve just scrwed up when I moved him over to SmackDown!
Free idea for anyone to steal and I might even help: expand this list to include All (non-strike/basic) Moves a person uses, with start/stop dates and frequency notes.
>Free idea for anyone to steal and I might even help: expand this list to include All (non-strike/basic) Moves a person uses, with start/stop dates and frequency notes.
I forgot to mention this last time you updated these, but Edge is list as from “Toronto, AB”. I’m not really up on my Canadian knowledge, but I think that should be Toronto, ON. :)
Bradshaw was 297 last I heard. Also from New York City now.
Batista’s hometown is Washington, D.C.
But he’s a swarthy Spaniard!